Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy on the website
- In the interest of the security of personal data entrusted to us, we have implemented procedures to prevent a breach of personal data security. These procedures comply with applicable law, in particular:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR),
- Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 10 May 2018,
- Act on the provision of electronic services 18 July 2002
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through information voluntarily entered in the contact form, i.e. name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number,
- through codes monitoring traffic on the website (including, m.in. by saving cookies in end devices – so-called «cookies»).,
- the service can also save information about connection parameters (including time stamp, IP address)
- The website may contain links to other websites, especially in articles, news and in the form of pictures. Such websites are in no way supervised by our service. These sites may have their own privacy policies and policies, which we recommend that you review.
In connection with the above, the administrator of the website www.zaczyk.pl in accordance with Article 13 (1) and (2) of the GDPR informs that:
- The administrator of Users’ personal data is the Website Operator – Meat Processing Plant «Zaczyk», which can be contacted at the address of the registered office: Łabowa 176A, 33-336 Łabowa and at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Users’ personal data will be processed in order to:
- to answer inquiries contained in the contact form (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- about the implementation of website services by us – for this purpose, we process such information as: your IP address, information about cookies, data of the web browser you use, data on activity on our website, session data (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR,
- conducting analyses of the quality of services provided by us in order to improve their functionality and keeping statistics on the use of our website, using cookies, IP addresses, data on the web browser, activity on websites and sessions (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR).
- Dane osobowe Użytkowników pozostawione w naszym serwisie mogą być przekazywane procesorom w związku ze zleconą usługą administracji i wsparcia technicznego strony, w tym przede wszystkim:
- about publishers of Google Analytics analytical systems, AddThis,
- firmie świadczącej usługi hostingowe.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to send a message and receive a response.
- Users’ personal data will be processed for the duration of correspondence and may be deleted by the Administrator at any time after submitting a request for deletion.
- The User has the right to:
- Access to the content of your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether we process your data and information regarding such processing,
- The right to rectify data if the data processed by us is incorrect or incomplete,
- Delete or limit the processing of personal data – in a situation where the processing takes place on the basis of the consent granted to us,
- Data portability,
- Object to the processing of data on the basis of our legitimate interest or to processing for direct marketing purposes,
- Withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal – if the processing takes place on the basis of the consent granted to us,
– in the cases and under the conditions specified in the GDPR.
- The User also has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when it is justified that his personal data is processed by the Administrator contrary to the provisions of the GDPR.
- Personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to international organizations, however, it may be transferred to third countries (m.in. USA) through our use of tools of companies based or branches outside the EU.
Information about cookies.
The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Website www.zaczyk.pl.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- Maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- Remember to change font size and contrast
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies:
session cookies» and «persistent» (persistent cookies). «Session» cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). «Persistent» cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Users of the Website may change the settings in this respect. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For details, refer to your web browser’s help or documentation.